Migrant Education Even Start Eligibility

Who May Apply: (by category) Institutions of Higher Education (IHEs), Local Education Agencies (LEAs), Nonprofit Organizations, Other Organizations and/or Agencies, State Education Agencies (SEAs)

Who May Apply: (specifically) Any entity is eligible to apply. However, the Department specifically invites applications from SEAs that administer migrant education programs, LEAs that have a high percentage of migrant students, and nonprofit community-based organizations that work with migrant families.