Dates and Fees

You must sign up for the test at your high school or one in your community. The test is administered by high schools, not through test centers. Online registration for the PSAT/NMSQT is not available.

If you want to take the PSAT/NMSQT, contact your own high school counselor or principal to find about registering for the tests; paying test fees; and learning the correct date, time, and location that your school will give the test. Also contact your guidance office for a copy of the Official Student Guide to the PSAT/NMSQT to help you prepare.